GENERAL PROCEDURES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED ACROSS OUR NETWORK OF PUBLISHER SITES
It remains under the Publisher’s entire responsibility that:
- Publisher’s Websites and content must be at all times compliant with any applicable Personal Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulation, and shall not violate any law, regulation, rule or custom or violate, infringe or misappropriate any person’s or entity’s rights, including without limitation any property or privacy rights, including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, Patents, trademark rights or rights in name or likeness.
- Websites do not make any reference to illicit practices or contain pornographic content staging minors or animals in inappropriate adult or sexual situations, including images, written content, or animations.
Website can not promote:
- Sales or promotion of Alcohol, Drugs, or any related paraphernalia
- Extreme violence, Abuse, Incest, Rape, Torture, Blood, Scatophilia, Urination, Bestiality.
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Hacking/cracking content
- Incentive ads are not permitted, Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete are not permitted.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on obscenity laws, the criminal code
- Website approval or denial remains at Website Traffic UK and WTFlex‘s sole discretion
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers may not request that users click the ads on their sites or rely on deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. Publishers participating in the Website Traffic UK and WTFlex:
- May not encourage users to click the ads by using phrases such as “click the ads,” “support us,” “visit these links,” etc.
- May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
- May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
- May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
- May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behaviour