1. APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
2. COLLECTION AND OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Website Traffic UK and WTFlex collects your name, email address, and other important information provided by you in order to provide any services requested. In addition, we do not collect credit card, and bank information from purchases made through Website Traffic UK and WTFlex. In the course of using our site, we automatically log information such as IP address, browser type, referrer and other technical data for internal use only. This information is used to optimize our website’s technical usability and for internal research data. In addition, you hereby agree to receive from us promotional or services related communications which may contain sexually explicit content through emails or other means. We also collect and use your data for the purpose of distributing our opt-in newsletters and to send promotions. Users can remove themselves through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all emails or contact us.
You authorise Website Traffic UK and WTFlex, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. This may include asking you for further information that will allow us to reasonably identify you, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments or verifying your Information against third party databases or through other sources. We may also ask to see your driver’s licence or other government issued picture ID or any other identifying documents at any time. Website Traffic UK and WTFlex reserves the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your account in the event we are unable to obtain or verify this information.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents (“Consumer(s)”) certain rights with respect to their personal information, as this term is defined under the CCPA. In addition to the rights we state under this policy and subject to the exceptions found under the CCPA, Consumers have the right to:
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information, should we sell their personal information;
- Be informed of certain information concerning our collection and use of their personal information;
- Request that we delete certain personal information we collected from them;
- Appoint an agent to exercise their rights provided for by the CCPA, provided that a duly executed notarized power of attorney is presented and provided that the agent has information deemed sufficient to allow us to verify the identity of the Consumer in question and to locate his/her information in our systems;
- Not be subjected to discrimination for the exercise of these rights. We will not deny California residents the use of our service, neither will we provide a different level or quality or services for exercising any of their CCPA rights, unless as permitted under the CCPA.
This Website does not sell nor has it sold in the past 12 months personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable considerations. We may however disclose certain personal information with third parties, service providers and entities within our corporate group in order to enable them to perform certain services on our behalf and namely to make the Website work properly. Regardless, we respect the California residents’ right to exclude personal information from such sharing arrangements and to thereby opt-out of any future sale of their personal information.
IF THE CCPA IS APPLICABLE TO YOU AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECORD SUCH PREFERENCE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR “DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Website Traffic UK and WTFlex DOES NOT rent or sell any personal information provided by you or about you to any third party without your permission. We do disclose information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we DO NOT disclose to any entity any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your password, credit card number, and bank information, will not be disclosed in aggregate at all. except that we may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Website Traffic UK and WTFlex, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
5. COOKIES AND SESSION MANAGEMENT
Website Traffic UK and WTFlex has security measures in place to protect and prevent the misuse and loss of the information under our control. We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Our technical experts at Website Traffic UK and WTFlex work hard to ensure your secure use of our services.
Minors in the country, province or state in which they live, can NOT use this Site.